Pages

Tuesday, 12 August 2014

Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In Rectum

A 50-year-old British man died earlier this year after avibrator became stuck in his rectum. Nigel Willis, who was unemployed and lived with his elderly mother, was rushed to Lewisham Hospital on Dec. 30, 2013 after the s*x toy got stuck inside him for five days.
Willis, who was diabetic, became progressively weaker, and wasunable to move from his couchduring that time, a coroners inquest heard Aug 12. He only sought assistance after a friend learned of the problem and begged him to get help.
Doctors said that the vibrator had perforated the mans bowel. Willis developed septic shock and suffered multiple organ failure, the coroner ruled. His condition deteriorated over a lengthy stay in the ICU. He died Feb. 7.
Themain cause of death clearly is just the abdomen injury the injury to the bowel, Assistant Coroner for inner-south London Sarah Ormand-Walshe said, according to the Daily Mail.
Post a Comment