Pages

Friday 8 August 2014

Is He Complaining? John Legend’s Wife Chrissy Teigen Jealous Of J.Lo’s Big Butt


Is He Complaining?John Legend’s Wife Chrissy Teigen Jealous Of J.Lo’s Big Butt
The 28 year model said the importance of big butt hit her at 23 but seems she may never have it no matter how much she tries.


John Legend’s newly married wife, Chrissy Teigen has expressed her secret jealousy for big butts like Jennifer Lopez and Kim Kardashian’s saying it seems she may never get hers to get bigger no matter the exercises and dieting.
In her recent interview with Esquire magazine (September Issue), the 28-year-old model is very envious of the ‘On The Floor‘ hitmaker’s curvy figure and would love to have a bigger butt.
“I didn’t know butts were a thing until I was 23. Then came Jennifer Lopez and people were like, ‘That butt is great.’ Now you have to have a butt. It sucks for me.” She told the mag, adding that, “I have a little half-Asian butt, and the more I work out, the more I try to get it bigger, it’s just going to get flatter and harder.”
The Sports Illustrated beauty, who who will celebrate her one-year anniversary with ‘All Of Me‘ hitmaker John in September, also confessed to Esquire that they are ready to start a family. Saying,
“We both really want kids… we are not, not trying, I will tell you that… As we say it’s a fun process… it’s definitely going to be a surprise, and a surprise we’d be happy for.”
Well, we only hope after that pregnancy flat butt Mrs. Legend‘s butt could get bigger and rounder. But why is she talking about big butt now? Is her husband complaining already?
AuthorJoan NgombaWriter, TV Presenter and Producer…Yes! an excellent one at that! Burying my nose, ears and eyes everywhere is what I do! I live entertainment & enjoy talking business. Now, that’s Showbiz!! If you’re getting on board with me, let’s put everything else into consideration and get to work; Coz that’s what brings the Mulla!!

No comments: