Pages

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Worse Behaviour: Man Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In His Anus For Five Days

Worse BehaviourMan Dies After Vibrator Gets Stuck In His Anus For Five Days
Coroner ruled Nigel Willis died from multiple organ failure and septic shock

Doctors at the Lewisham Hospital in London have a declared 50-year-old British man dead after a vibrator got stuck in his rectum for five days.
Unemployed Nigel Willis was rushed to the on Dec. 30, 2013 after the sex toy couldn’t come out from his behind – something he bought to experiment with.
Willis was reportedly diabetic and became progressively weaker and was unable to move from his couch. He thenlater sought assistance after a friend learned of the problem and begged him to get help.
According to the Doctors who later worked on him, the vibrator had perforated the man’s bowel and Willis developed septic shock and suffered multiple organ failure. His condition deteriorated over a lengthy stay in the ICU before he finally died, the coroner ruled.
Assistant Coroner for inner-south London Sarah Ormand-Walshe told reporters outside the hospital that, “The main cause of death clearly is just the abdomen injury the injury to the bowel.”
Guys, would you call this act a suicide mission?
AuthorJoan NgombaWriter, TV Presenter and Producer…Yes! an excellent one at that! Burying my nose, ears and eyes everywhere is what I do! I live entertainment & enjoy talking business. Now, that’s Showbiz!! If you’re getting on board with me, let’s put everything else into consideration and get to work; Coz that’s what brings the Mulla!!
Post a Comment