Pages

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Sad: Oldest Nigerian Pastor Dies At 114

Sad:Oldest Nigerian Pastor Dies At 114
When he marked his 113th last year birthday, the aged pastor had expressed hope to live up to 200 years of age
Founder and president of the the Gospel Apostolic Church, Samuel Sadela, aged 114 has died.

Pa Sadela described as one of Nigerias oldest pastors, was reported to have died in the church premises in Lagos.
A condolence register has been opened for the late man of God at the church premises.
When he marked his 113th last year birthday, the aged pastor had expressed hope to live up to 200 years of age.
He had said I feel happy to be this old. Actually, I feel like a young man. I still enjoy my meal of Iyan (pounded yam), Eba and bush meat. I sleep whenever I want to and wake up stronger I want to live longer to prove to all that God remains the same as He was in times past. If Methuselah could live for 969 years, God can make me live well beyond 113. If Noah could be 950, it is not too much for Him to make me live up to 200.
Sadela married a 30-year-old woman in 2007 after the death of his first wife who was married to him for 21 years.
The Lord is my strength. I am very strong and energetic, he said he was quoted as saying after the wedding in Lagos.
He is described as highly respected man of God.

No comments: