Pages

Friday 1 August 2014

Beyonce allegedly address troubled marriage rumour in collabo with Nicki Minaj

I will only take this story with a pinch of salt..at least until I hear the song o. Lol. Yall know that Nicki Minaj was supposed to release her latest Album Anaconda this week but has to postponed it to August right. Well the gist from MediaTakeOut is that Nicki made the changes so that she could release a new track with Beyonce. The lyrics said to be written with the help of a popular LA producer saw Bey spitting everything about her husband and marriage.

See if you can tell the difference between the lyrics she sang on the original song and her lyrics on the new track from the snippet of the song below;
Momma taught me good home training
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters
My sister told me I should speak my mind
My man made me feel so God damn fine, Im flawless!
But in the new track ALLEGEDLY, she raps this:
Momma taught me good home training
My Daddy taught me how to love my haters
My sister told me I should speak my mind
These n*ggas out here make me feel so God damn fine, Im flawless!
Notice how she changed my man to these n*ggas Lol. Oh and heres another claim made by MediatakeOut
She ALLEGEDLY took more DIRECT SHOTS at Jay in the track speaking SPECIFICALLY about her marriage and saying that its not perfect and had a line where she said something about leaving. But its CLEAR AS DAY that Bey was taking SHOTS AT HER MARRIAGE on the track its not subtle AT ALL.

No comments: